Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to My-Life-In-Dogs. This blog is dedicated to those wonderful canine friends I have had throughout my life. I welcome your input, welcome you to tell about your special pals!

Dogs are so amazing. They are unconditional friends. They don't care if you don't wear the best clothes, aren't smart, pretty, strong, or any of the myriad of other qualifications that people put on each other. If you need to laugh - your dog is happy. If you need to cry, your best friend will lick your tears away. If you need someone to talk to, you dog will listen. Of course he can't give advice, but sometimes just having someone to listen can help you find answers.

I am plan to tell about the many dogs that have been my companion over my life. Some have been more memorible than others. Some made lasting impacts, some were simply pets who walked with me for a short while.

Share with me the stories of your favorite canine friend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment